Montag, 19. August 2013

000 ~Introduction~


Hello everyone and welcome to my travel blog!

I decided to start a seperate blog for my Working Holiday, as this is a very special episode of my life!
(At least I hope it'll be)

I went to Japan a couple of times before. In 2007 I stayed for one month at a guest family in Soka, Saitama and had Japanese lessons every weekday. Although I only learned the basics, it was enough to survive the two other times I stayed over there.

However, being there for just one month and having a planner that's only filled with shopping, concerts and fun is something different, than trying to live and work there.

And guess what?
I probably thought that finding a job and live there with only limited Japanese abilities wasn't challenging enough!
No - since more than 2 years I am a strict vegetarian on a way to a vegan diet.

Luckily I'm not the type that bursts out in tears if she finds out that the soupstock wasn't as veggy as it was supposed to be.
I prepared myself already that I'll probably have more fish and meat in my stomache than I'd wish for.
So feel free to join me on this personal adventure on finding as much vegetarian (and vegan) dishes, snacks and cruelty free make up as possible during my 1 year stay!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ha ha, danke fürs Berichtigen wegen dem Cheki. Ich hatte irgendwie München im Kopf, habs aber jetzt geändert. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen